The perfect solution to protecting your window glass from thermal stress while making an air tight seal.
Flexible for easy installation around corners and with PSA is bondable to glass and metal.
Fil-Tec window tapes have a service rating to 1000° F (538° C). No health or environmental hazards (non-asbestos).
With Fil-Tec's graphite coating our window tape is even more durable for long life and improves the appearance of your appliance.
Exhibits minimal fraying or unraveling when cut, making clean tight seals and installation easy.
Excellent thermal endurance and chemical resistance (pH range 4-9). Resists most acids and alkalis*.
Widely used as a sealing material in the alternative energy stove and fireplace industries.
Design engineers, consumers and hearth industry professionals choose Fil-Tec window tape for use in their wood stoves, gas fireplaces and pellet stoves.
Because Fil-Tec fiberglass window tape is flexible and compressible, it is easy to use and has superior seal between uneaven surfaces.
*Exceptions: Hydrofluoric and Hot Phosphoric Acid
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally friendly
- Highly flexible and compressible
- Available in widths from 5/8" (16mm) to 1.5" (38mm)
- Available in thicknesses from 1/8" (3.2mm) to 1/2" (12mm) thick
- Available with Graphite coating
- Available with pressure sensitive adhesive
- Available in U-channel wrap around tape form and tadpole style tapes
- Heat treated